Here’s something more for you to go on; for now.
Breezy Days posted this questionnaire from one of her friends writes like a girl
So I guess I’ll join in for the randomness of it- why not?! I have nothing better to do. HA! no really.
1. What is your favorite thing to do when you’re feeling stressed?
I like to blog it all out. I do. So I also find music to listen to, play games online and make sure to take a long hot shower or bath with bubbles. I also love getting my nails or toes done at the salon or going out for a drink.
2. It’s 2014. What invention are you still waiting for them to come out with?
I don’t know I quite enjoy the computers, phones and technology stuff that is progressing right now. Bigger, Smaller, thinner, faster, better software etc.
3. You’re in control of the thermostat-what temperature do you set it?
I love to be warm always, especially in the winter when it’s cold in Oregon I put it at “warmth zone” which is even like 70-75F, and we argue and bicker over having it on or off, I usually win til its warm then I bundle up in a blanket or sweater.
4. If you could go back and say something to yourself, what would you say and what age would you say it to?
To always love yourself, don’t give up so easily because things won’t continue to be given to you. It will be hard for awhile and you’ll be forced to grow up quick but it will be worth it in the end. You’ll continue to lead a happy loving and respectful life and lastly, give people a chance (even your family, yes all of them) because really its not always that bad.. at the end of the day-they all really love you a lot.
5. What toppings are on your perfect pizza?
Pepperoni and tons of cheese! I also love Hawaiian which is ham and pineapple and CHEESE! 🙂 always dipped in ranch, maybe it ruins it but my pizza isn’t the same without it.
6. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
I actually genuinely hated my name Nora- so old fashioned and (to me) outdated. So when I changed my name for a summer in camp, I went by Renee. Renee May 🙂 yes it rhymes and sounds a bit corny but I liked it and now I really want to name my daughter (in the future) Evangeline (Eevie or Eva for short). It is so royal and sweet at the same time I love it so much.
7. What actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life?
Anne Hathaway. she is the perfect combination of sweet, smart and sassy. She could do me proud!
8. List three things you want to accomplish in the next five years:
Get out of debt completely-start savings, have a child, establish a career or long term job and be happy with it.
9.What’s the last show you binge-watched?
Pretty Little Liars! I freaking love it! I also stalk the TV for Sister Wives and Teen Mom 1,2,3, and ABCFamily shows lineup too!
10. What drink or food item is your go-to guilty pleasure?
Soda-okay I’m a soda addict. I’m trying to cut back with tea and more water.
I’m loving salami, cheese and crackers. And Dill flavored Triscuits.
11. Do you feel that your current age fits you?
I feel more 25 now then I did at 16 or 18 felt too young for me. I have aged in my experiences and life wholeheartedly so far.
Thanks and have a good day! Enjoy! 🙂