- I can’t swim. Like at all to save my life or let alone someone else.
- My 1st alcoholic drink *on accident,was at age 10 in Hawaii (when virgin daquiris aren’t virgin)
- I lived with my neighbors for 2 years under a guardianship arrangement
- Jazz music relaxes me and makes me totally mellow-out
- I dislike gardening
- At one point I was attending Dance, Cheer leading and Gymnastics at once.
- I have moved more times that I ever care to count… I could track it year by year but I started moving at age 10 when my parents divorced and have moved every year or less since then, That’s a lot of moving!
- I used to regularly write poetry to express myself as a young teen and I really liked it.
- I journaled for 5 solid years in classic notebooks. I still wish I had kept them.
- I used to want to be A) a ballerina, B) an architect (like my uncle) or C) an interior designer
BONUS: I can’t drive- I mean I took drivers ed for 9 weeks in high school but that was years ago and I have never driven since and don’t want to until I have kids. Or can’t stand the bus anymore…
I hope you liked this and maybe we have some things in common or you learned something new about me!