So I haven’t been a very good blogger for some time now. I have phases people, you know how it goes and life gets a little crazy, hard, hectic, boring (insert adjective here…). I’ll be scheduling some posts for October to get ahead so I have no worries about moving and being distracted. I knew with the start of a new month I’d want to have some goals to aim for, something to try to achieve. This is what that is.
- Read 2 books starting with Elanor & Park
- Pack apartment/organize/purge stuff in progress
- Decorate apartment
- Donate things we get rid of happening this weekend
- Get carpets cleaned after moving out appt is set day after we move
- Learn 2 new recipes after we move-slowcooker?
- Blog at least 2 a week while packing/moving in progress
- Create a daily schedule to work on, downloaded now to write it out!
- Stick with blog post schedule gonna stay with 2 days a week until after we unpack
- Pre draft and take pics to go with posts in progress
- Watch 3 new movies (age of adaline, best of me and PP2)
- Get pictures hung back up with new frames black ones-pick new photos
- Invite at least one friend over to see new place
- Photograph new place for “new apartment tour post”
- Get in at least an hour of quality time per day with husband research date nights, ideas for husband and wife time
- Read, comment and save favorite blog posts for “links I love”
- Start a better self love care plan weekly nails, music, tv sessions, chatting with friends-skype, appt for hair?
- Take dogs out on schedule and play with them regularly everyday research dog feeding schedules-if anyone has this problem with over anxiously eating dogs, PLEASE help! 🙂 any advice ou have?
I will be proud when I accomplish this list and if you have goals that you are working towards please comment them below or if you think I should add or have a way to remind myself- please share! I’d really love to hear from you all!