I’m so so so very excited to be a part of this linkup with Pamela from Hodge Podge Moments and can’t thank her enough for letting me be a part of it and basically co-host it every week with her. It’s a new sort of linkup I TRULY believe in and hope you’ll join in on! I cannot wait to visit each of you and read all your wondeful content to link up and share with us all. Not many linkups will allow old content to be shared so I’m very happy that we can circulate some old posts with a fresh outlook. Welcome to Raewyn for also being a co-host, I’m happy to have you with us! Go visit her too-she’s a warrior queen! 😉
I’m going to follow Pamelas’ lead and also choose some favorites from last week to “feature” here on my blog and give a little love to!
This post was by Ashlee who blogs at My Life In Snippets
– she wrote all about her 2016 goals, wishes and dreams. I admire her for this and it was a great post to start the year off with. I also loved The Happiness Project which she talks about and how to start her goals off small and attainable.
I swear I didn’t realize this was Pam’s post until I just clicked on it from last week but I chose it because I love her tips and they are so quick and easy to apply to your life. I know I have some serious junk in my house, dresser, storage, life to clean out so let’s start now-go read it while you clean! Her posts are always a great read, make sure you’re following her as well!
I love Raewyn!
What can I say?! I needed this before I knew I needed it. It helped me to truly accept and see that I need to love myself truly and deeply and dedicate my mind to be comfortable with this life in my body. I need to treat it as the temple it is and I often forget to really
take care of myself well. I’ll be starting that this month and making some big changes in my health lifestyle.
Now it’s time to link up! The link up is open for the entire week so feel free to spread the word to your friends!
The point of this link up is to socialize and get to know other bloggers. Therefore, we allow new and old posts in the link up. Pick one that exemplifies who you are and share with us! We’re looking forward to picking our favorites for next week!
The rules are simple:
1. Link up a favorite post that you’d like to share with others. This can be a recent post or an old favorite from your blog. (We only ask that you don’t link up the same post week after week! That doesn’t help your blog or the link up.)
2. Spread the love to others in the link up. (A good rule of thumb is comment on two before your post and the one after you.)
3. Snag the graphic (at the top of this post) to add to your blog or post with a link back to here.
4. Have fun, be social, and spread the word – after all, that’s what link-ups are all about!
5. Return next Sunday and link up a different post!
*By posting a link, you are giving us permission to use one image with a link back to your blog if you are featured next week!*
Link up a favorite post below! Don’t forget to spread the love to others!
Loading InLinkz ...