Each week Lindsay of The Flynnigans and Krysten of Why Girls are Weird are hosting a link up featuring our happy lists from the week! Got a happy list of your own? Link up! Now onto what made ME happy this week!
- When Calls the Heart show on Netflix
- pizza night
- a healing tattoo/the itchy phase
- a warm heating blanket
- Township the mobile game
- SLACK blogging work sessions
- never-ending laundry days and folding it all nights
- “Rattled” show on TLC
- cooking in batches for the days ahead, chicken, rice/noodles and veggies done for tomorrow’s dinner
- making some very BEST friends online especially these two ladies! ^
Now it’s your turn! What made YOU happy this week?
Link Up Details:
- Take the button when you’re posting your link up. We will be switching up Buttons every few months to change things up a bit.
- Don’t forget to leave your link to your post. Be kind and visit some other links – show them some love. It’s a nice thing when you leave someone a comment, don’t you think?
- Lastly, and most important: What makes YOU happy is entirely up to you, so when you write your post, run with it. Write about what made you happy this week, or what you were grateful for.
- Link-Ups on Krysten’s and Lindsay’s blogs will be open on Friday mornings at 6 am and will be up until Tuesday, February 16 at Midnight (so technically, Wednesday morning).