This month was difficult, boring and completely uneventful. Then last week, I got very unmotivated and lost my consistency. And for that, I am sorry. So March for me was a F L O P. But I hope it was better for you.
This month I’m gonna kill it! I am re-motivated and I’m just in a different more personal state-of-mind. I want to get my blog and myself re-centered and back in control. For April I’m going to focus on a monthly intention as a small step back to my normal routine and re-emerge into my blog space. Pamela (Hodge Podge Moments blog) does this linkup once a month or so, you can find the details here on that. I’m brand new to it so let’s try this together-just breathe and take the pressure off.
(I’m going to use the same format that she does for my ease): I completely agree with what Pamela said below, so these are her words NOT mine.
- Start reading at night instead of playing games on my phone
Rearrange outdoor storage closet
- Srink more water
- Have a couple date nights but try not to eat out and cook at home regularly
- Update my blog and social media numbers on my goals page
- Update tattoo page-in progress
- Re-categorize and label all posts, blog spring cleaning/maintenance
- Stay focused on linkups and sharing all posts via social media
I’m going to do my best on this, I made it short but sweet for that purpose alone. I got way off track somehow and tried to keep writing with some sense of consistency but eventually just withdrew.
I hope you’ll understand and continue to keep reading and I can only imagine that you will pull something away from this place of mine. Now I have to stop apologizing and just keep writing.
Be sure to link up with Pamela and leave me a comment telling me what your goals are for the month.
Hope you’re having a good day!