I’ve seen so many of these Fall Bucket lists that I figured I’d do the same. Maybe with more down to earth, mellow at home things because I’m a homebody and probably wont be able to get out very much this season until later in the year.
1. Decorate for fall- CHECK
2. Wear sweaters and boots-CHECK
3. Drink Apple Cider
4. Have a movie marathon
5. Hand out candy on Halloween
6. Burn fall scents (candles or scentsy)
7. Bake cookies- CHECK
8. Take fall pictures
9. Look at the changing leaves & be thankful
10. Make a Autumn/Fall playlist
I hope these give you some new ideas. And especially for you homebodies or folks who might not be into the “outdoors”.
Leave me a comment of something fun you’ve done and are going to do before the season is over!