genius movie, but don’t we all want a love fern and have a name for “you know who”?
you know you were a “mean girl” too
because “nobody puts baby in the corner”
There’s more to come….
1. The Perks of being a Wallflower
2. Of Mice and Men
3. Things Fall Apart
4. Heart of Darkness
Okay this is my favorite so far, 5 foods I love….Yay! I love food so this was really hard to narrow down but I did my best. Tell me what your favorites are in the comments.
1. Italian Food
2. Taquitos with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream
3. Mild Shrimp Pad Thai- YUM!
4. Bacon Cheeseburger- with pickles, mayo,mustard, ketchup and all the fixins:)
5.Tuna Noodle Casserole with potato chip topping
I really wanted to post again tonight, I’m officially addicted to blogging! I hope you’re having a lovely Friday and that you had a good week. Maybe even did something fun today or planned something for this weekend. So here goes my five question friday, I hope you’ll join me and leave me a comment or two.
1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
Sean & I met through friends
from my middle school Ashley and had previously dated my friend Cynthia. He and I met when I broke up with my ex.
My friend Ashley introduced us and I guess sparks did the rest, fate?! We instantly knew it was love, after talking all night the first time we met then hanging out so much after and then after 8 months of dating, we married
Can you say true love?! I believe it!
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
We technically live in an apartment but I love our bedroom because I love our bed.
It’s so comfy, soft and easy to lay on/fall asleep. I am right now laying here with Sean talking and blogging this second.
3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Yes and I can also wiggle my big, cute nose.
4. What is your evening ritual?
It’s not structured now. We had a routine that we’d eat dinner and then when he went to work I would usually clean and shower, getting ready for school.
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
About 5 or 6 and I should be fine. I don’t drink coffee, but I do feel more complete with a glass of O.J in the morning!
Have a great weekend! And, I didn’t really realize until right NOW that it’s Saturday, so Happy Sat/Sun!
10 Things That Make Me Happy This Week
1. Taking care of my sick husband
2. Amazing friends that I have reconnected with
3. Bellagios’ pizza
4. Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks- even though it’s not coffee!
5. Looking for jobs!!
7. Booger, our dog…
8. Cleaning and taking so much trash out
10. Watching my favorite show, Teen Mom 2
I just started this linkup and will continue this- I know others who do this every week and it’s definitely something I’d love to continue! Enjoy & Please Comment