I really like this prompt and I was starting to already collab one similarly to this when I scrapped it and did this as I started over. So here are the parts of me that make this blog fantastic.
Thursday, Sept. 3: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board that describes your blog.
These first couple are representing my blog redesign that my friend Jessica is in the middle of creating the magic that is this space and I love her so much! (www.wonderriotblog.com) Check out her blog and tell her I sent ya!
for fall, winter seasons- I thought it was time to switch things up and MAN I’m so excited to do so! Looks so fabulous already!
These next few are just about my blog in different ways, dance is my passion just like blogging is now and I’m working at my skill to be a stronger and well seasoned blogger with 5 yrs under my belt I’m getting the hang of it now…
I’m such a procrastinator and it’s helped me especially recently to get out of this habit and break the cycle of just doing things always half-assed.
So here I am doing what I love to, I write, write, write to my hearts’ content.
Because bloggers are VERY socially awkward so we talk online and form groups in person…
So honestly, I love this blog and the times it has brought me through so much in just a few years. The good, the bad and the ugly. Everytime I kissed, cried or dreamt.
Thanks for tagging along with me on this beautiful, amazing journey!
Hello lovely people of the internet
Let’s get on with day 2 of this challenge. I really liked how I did day one and got some good feedback and acknowledgement from it. I like to know that someone actually reads what I take time to write. But it feels good either way I suppose too. So today’s prompt is:
Wednesday, Sept. 2: Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?
The most effective way I can do this is a list. A very, very long list…..ENJOY!
- waking up in a lovely mood
- a hot shower
- achieving your goals you’ve set
- being cozy when it’s really cold outside
- exchanging presents with my hubby on christmas day (or before, because we can never wait…)
- jamming out to music
- a new pair of shoes
- car rides with the windows down
- mood playlists on pandora or spotify
- the sound and smell of rain
- thunderstorms/lightening storms
- watching the husband play games
- feeling the warmth of puppy cuddles
- the smell of lavendar
- new candles/wax melts
- a great fresh haircut/style
- moving into a new place
- unpacking/organizing (becuase I love that part!)
- laying out and tanning
- reading a good book
- crying at a sappy movie
- buying candy, popcorn and a soda at the movie theatre
- trying on so much in the dressing rooms your hands are full
- having a drink with my girlfriends
- drinking coffee, or tea or both
- eating sushi
- hearing a baby laugh for the first time
- finding a “perfect”pair of jeans on sale
- wearing sweaters & boots
- singing in the shower
- writing poetry
- a bubble bath
- phone calls with mom
- feeling inspired by blog friends when you’re in ‘stuck mode’
- blogging (in general)
- making new friends online
- snail mail
- enjoying a meal at a restaurant
- watching shows on my DVR
- texting buddies late at night
- when you can relate to someone so deeply
- cleaning and organizing
- laying on the couch with your favorite blanket
- being so excited about something you have a countdown
- playing board games (uno, yatzee, pictionary, scrabble, apples to apples)
- feeling accomplished
If you write a list on what makes you happy what would you add? I’m sure I forgot some (multiple) things that also make me happy but here’s everything I could think of!
Tuesday, Sept. 1: Introduce yourself however you like! Pics, vlog, collage, your choice 🙂
I am so excited for this Brave Love Blog BlogTember Challenge and I WILL FOLLOW IT THROUGH (and draft ahead of time)!
My dear friend Meghan told me about this and I knew I had to join, she is writing through the month as well so check her out here: meghananna.com
and I am 27, married for almost 6 years to the only man I’ll ever love named
We have two dachshunds & they are the best two little dogs you could ever ask for!
They are featured a lot on this blog so get ready to melt and expect their cute faces all the time.
Their names are Bouncer and Maggie.
I have been blogging for 5 years and started this journey to document our adventure through life
. It slowly morphed into a bit of everything; so lifestyle here ya go!
I like to watch tv, read
, hang with friends and share my personal stories with you here in blog world!
I am a social media addict (come find me everywhere @thepetitemrs) Follow me and I’ll follow you and we can surely become fast friends!
I love chick flicks, a good haircut, chammomile tea and puppy cuddles, warm sun or a nice rain shower after a long hot summer. If you want even more about me, which I’m sure you do- you can find tidbits about me HERE HERE HERE
. I also write abot acheiving my monthly goals
and bucket lists, like 100 in 1001
(which I’m making serious progress on!).
I hope you liked this quick little intro and I hope you’ll stick around so we can chat and get to know each other some more!
Happy 1st day of September and welcome to Blogtember!