1. My best quality is that I’m a great friend. I listen, I dedicate everything to my friends, loving them, advice, listening to them, comforting them etc .
2. One of my less flattering qualities is I am very impatient and do not like to wait for anything at all .
3. I’d rather be playing with our new puppy- she gets here Saturday! .
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is being more respectful with my words and how i speak to people, sometimes I am hurtful and rude without knowing it or its too late. Has this ever happened to you? did you have to slow down your thinking and speaking? .
5. I am looking forward to Christmas! I have to start shopping for husband- what to get a man who has everything? .
6. A super random factoid about me is I round the time always. 4:55 it’s 5pm, 1:23 its 1:30 sometimes I round way up and am wrong at reading the correct time.
7. I want to spend time with my puppies, husband and do things I want to get done, fun winter-y things! .
Have a great weekend! I’m so excited- check my instagram feed for pics of the puppy, one is posted now!
1. My favorite flower is gardenias.. they smell so good I had a corsage at a prom that smelled good all night. I got so many compliments for it!
2. You should never talk about: Religion and Politics, I agree, it only ever ends in a fight or someone getting hurt.
3. My favorite discovery as of late is: stumbleupon, not a new discovery but I love it and cant get enough.
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing: Skinny jeans, sweaters, scarves, boots.
5. I wish I were: in a different state where its not raining.
6. My favorite TV show currently is: CSI: anything, Law and Order: anything, New Girl, Keeping up with the kardashians, breaking amish- my new fav, TLC is great and so is E! and MTV, Dancing with the stars, abby and brittany.
7. This weekend I want to: relax, clean and read a good book, blog and feel accomplishment!
1. Over this labor day weekend I will be pretty busy doing errands, paying bills and chilling out, maybe the zoo if it’s open .
2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are can’t wait till its over, I don’t follow them, so quit interrupting my shows! .
3. Today I am excited for the weeks ahead, moving, tooth out- not so exciting- and hanging with friends and hubby! .
4. The best thing I’ve cooked recently was nothing,i don’t cook but I see plenty of things i want to make on pinterest .
5. The last thing I bought was nothing until tomorrow, probably boots or shoes and food .
6. The best movie I saw this summer was the lorax, makes me want to plant a tree and care more for this earth .
7. The best book I read this summer was The Happiness Project was one book I read and the other was Bloom, both great books, both unfinished. .
Have a great Friday!
1. I am proud of my husband, myself- we are turning some things around in our life and I think we need to do that 🙂 .
2. This weekend I will hopefully attending a friends get together summer party or both of us will be working and have jobs! (i applied people, cross your fingers for me) Shilo Inn, I hope I get it. I want to be in hotel service work someday, rather enjoyable to me! Clean, Clean, Clean! .
3. A secret dream I have is to be an architect, be in a ballet and write a book, I would love that as well. .
4. I can’t handle stress, drama, lies, cheating, all those bad things ya know .
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is rude people.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is getting a massage- i think. and eating a great meal with a good drink. .
7. I think everyone should be a safe driver, be happy and make others happy too .