1. Something that makes me a great friend is…I listen, and I pay attention when I listen- not just listening but looking at a magazine or something, I’m a great listener and advice giver- if that’s what you want, otherwise I listen. I am also fun, outgoing and funny- I’m a girl’s girl- retail therapy and smoothies all the way!
2. I am…a Lutheran foremost- I’m just beginning so my faith and religion is new but dear to me, I’m also a wife, mommy to furbabies, a daughter [& daughter in law], sister (I think, still), a photographer-beginner as well, a very good dancer, decent singer and a friend.
3. I am not..good at math, driving, very patient, a fighter.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be…kind, sweet, friendly.
5. Something I’m really cheap about is…groceries, I mean we try to shop for good quality food but I’d rather go to Winco and buy all the off brands/generic than labels.. It’s like 1$ or even just .20 cents cheaper- same product, cheaper price.
6. Something I’m willing to splurge on is…Jeans and bras… I hate having or wearing rather a bra that constantly stabs me or is itchy in the ribs or armpit. OUCH! I cannot stand it.
7. I would trade…NOTHING. I love my life the way it is.. although I might go for a nice vacay!
1. The best prank I ever pulled was I am not much of a prankster but I had a senior prank that involved filling a whole basement of the school with balloons 🙂 I went to a 6-12 school my senior year, a kinda of arts charter school, so it had to be appropriate since children would be around. It was funny though, hearing balloons pop all morning and seeing the young kids enjoy balloons all day- it was fun!
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was…surprise partys, engagement, I don’t know- I’m not a good person to prank. I don’t take it well… Ha!
3. A day without…my cell phone, I think I would nearly die. It’s like my child or better yet without my doggy- that would be hard!
4. The most important things in life are.…friends, family, health, wealth and happiness- as said by my family!:) It’s our little dinner prayer~
5. I dream of …spending the rest of my life with my husband :] There is no one else I’d rather be with, share with, love, and care for. I think he is one amazing man- no matter who is judging us. I believe in him and that’s all we need.
6. I dread …taking summer classes! But, I have to do it if I want to graduate next year!
7. A discovery I made this week…being sick during school stinks. I really hate missing school especially the first ‘fun’ week!
1. My most prized possession is my necklace I just got from Amy Cornwell. And of course my wedding rings:)
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 22… I think it’ perfect I cannot imagine turning 23 years old in a few months- where did the time go?!
3. The best way to spend a weekend is with friends and husband.
4. My outlook on life is life is hard and you can’t imagine what anyones journey is like, live life to the fullest and love strong, you may not get another chance to say you love them.
5. If you want to annoy me, just tap your foot or fingers or shake your leg so I feel the movement, it bothers me so!
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to __german chocolate cake, if you put one in front of me, I’ll eat the WHOLE thing by myself…
7. When dressing for the day one should consider weather and be comfortable in the NW..it rains a LOT.