I was tagged for the first time in a long time by the lovely Drops of Motherhood blog!:) This is a great start to a new year with a lazy Sunday since I’m not feeling too hot today, our tree is coming down tomorrow and bills shall be paid but for now, I am being lazy.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” Legitimately tag 8 people!!
11 random things about me. 🙂
1. I hate bananas
2. I have a very fat and fluffy cat
4.I loved the Of Mice and Men classic book
5. My favorite number for me is reversible, 47 or 74.
6. I am a size 0 and not so proud of it, I want to gain weight!
7. I love music and I love to sing.
8. My grandfather came over on a boat from Italy, so I am a third generation Italian. How cool right?
9. I love lavender in any form.
11. I am writing a story with my friend, Messy Jessy about a family and we are kinda stuck right now
Now my questions from Drops of Motherhood
1. What is your favorite craft project YOU have posted?
I am not typically a craft blogger but I did do one post about painting fun canvases, just something fun to hang.
2. What is your favorite craft projects that SOMEONE else has posted?
I love this one for a frame to hang jewelry on.. it uses twisted wire and an open frame. I love how it looks, I haven’t made it yet-but I will!
3. Who can you not go a day without reading, blog wise?
My friend, Victoria-over at Our Love Never Fails
… I love hearing what she writes about. And she’s so creative too! love her projects and finds!
4. What one celebrity would you love to meet up & have coffee with?
Carrie Underwood!:) I have heard she’s so down to earth and sweet.
5. Why do you blog?
I blog for a personal reason, like a diary.. to get thoughts out to read and hear others and inspire myself in other new ways. I wanted to make friends and get close with them. I love about my marriage and what is working, sometimes what is not working-but I try to be semi private about that. I share, I divulge and I obsess over things like pinterest and path. I’d love to hear why you like my blog and what I could do better? 🙂
6. What do you do for you when you need some alone time?
I like to take a bath, smell a candle, burn incense, listen to loud music and clean, blog and text friends, read a book which I need to do more of.
7. Your favorite book?
Chinua Achebe-Things Fall Apart
8. What are you looking forward to in the new year?
budgeting better, saving, better communication, getting a good schedule going, finding a job or volunteering or BOTH! meeting up with more friends and spending quality time with hubby.
9. Who is your idol?
I don’t know if I have an idol, I am not sure if that’s bad or not but I’m just trying to grow into a good individual.
10. What regrets, if any, would you take back from this past year?
I try to not have regrets, but I wish we could have communicated better and argued less, compromised and budgeted better, but it’s a work in progress, I love my husband so much!:)
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope we have a house, rental or bought, hopefully be working on-cooking- some kids. I hope that I have a job of some sort or can be supported by a good job for husband and have a good chunk in savings… it’s a long time but I hope to be in a better place in 5 years.
Now the 8 people I’m tagging
& here are my questions:
What do you wish for in 2012?
What do you think brings people to your blog? What do you think they like best about it?
What hobbies do you have?
What are your favorite TV shows or movies, if no TV shows?
Do you have a nickname or pet name from anyone and whom?
What did you do for the New Year celebration?
What would you love for your last meal?
What is your favorite chore and what is your least favorite chore?
Thanks so much for playing. 🙂
& Happy New Year.