Welcome to Bloggy Brunch #43! This week kinda flew by quickly, I cannot believe it’s Halloween TOMORROW! That’s just crazy. I hope your week has been great and productive. I’ve been trying to stay on top of it all while also just relaxing a lot lately. I’ve been super tired and on a weird night sleep schedule- so there’s that-oops! So I’m currently up at 4:30 (AM) trying to start this post, anyone with me?!
Please remember to pin this image* so we can spread the word!
So coffee dates are one of my favorite things especially in the fall when it gets cold. Getting bundled up in a blanket or sitting by the fire in a comfy chair in the nearest Starbucks, Peet’s, The Grind or the closest coffee shop hole in the wall. The environment is unlike any other place there’s a hustle and bustle, busy also pretty calm and quiet. It’s cool being around people meeting others, some deep in conversation, working on papers, projects or just jotting down their inspiration. I want to take you into my corner nook for coffee this morning and share with you the goings on in my life right now. Grab your favorite warm drink- (coffee, cocoa, tea- whatever it may be) take a seat and join me in bonding time where we get to know each other.
- Things have been SO boring around here lately. However, I’ve been watching a lot of tv and movies lately to keep me occupied. Usually I’m not one for deep movies but I’ve been so into documentaries and personal biography type stories. “The Witness” and “Shenandoah”. I really loved each of these films and I would suggest them to anyone who likes to discover new things and watch about people.
- I’ve been blogging my butt off this past two or three weeks. In case you missed any awesome new posts 1) make sure you’re following me on social media and 2) here are some I don’t want you to miss:
Fall & Holiday Fashion under 100$
Fall Bucket List (for homebodies)
5 ways I’ve become a happier me
- I have finally gotten my email organization under control. Well mainly, I need to flush out my separate folders BLOG (& sub-folders), PERSONAL, WORK and SAVED MAIL. But with the help of INBOX by Gmail it’s been easier to do.
- It’s been really nice to hang out with some friends of mine and stay in touch closer with people I don’t get to talk to as often. as well as weed out those who bring me down and waste my time and give me only negative energy, I only accept positive loving people in my circle, I have recently learned the power of few quality people.
- Also we tried staying up all night last night because we couldn’t sleep so it went like this: at 2am we thought man we are still wide awake so let’s stay up. We were good until about oh, 12pm/noon and then we FELL ASLEEP hardcore.Slept until 4:30pm, ugh- now it’s 12:12am. Needless to say our sleep schedule is messed up.
So that’s your coffee date for Friday I hope you enjoyed it! If we were having coffee what would you tell me? What would you be drinking and/or wearing, since the seasons are changing now?
Each week Lindsay of The Flynnigans, Charlotte of My Pixie Blog, and Krysten of Why Girls Are Weird are hosting a link up featuring our happy lists from the week! Got a happy list of your own? Link up! Now onto what made ME happy this week!
- Acrylic Nails
- “Central Intelligence”
- watching Once Upon A Time again and catching up
- Coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
- napping with my pups
- peach rings candy
- slotomania game on facebook
- instant happy journal book
- writing pen pal letters
- blogging #powerhour
Now it’s your turn: what made you happy this week?
Go link up right now and share what made you happy.. there’s always a silver lining even if you’ve had a rough week- just keep swimming!
Each week Lindsay of The Flynnigans, Charlotte of My Pixie Blog, and Krysten from Why Girls are Weird are hosting a link up featuring our happy lists from the week! Got a happy list of your own? Link up! Now onto what made ME happy this week!
- “Clean” by Taylor Swift
- Putting deposits down on new rental house
- Packing again with many boxes and labeled room tape
- Adult coloring with new colored pencils
- Using my planner again after months- decorating it with stickers
- New Vape: eGrip II
- blue marbled LUSH soap
- Friends snapchats as they travel to NY
- dove chocolates because DUH
- sleeping next to my hubby <3
Now it’s your turn! What made YOU happy this week?
Go link up on one of their blogs….
Each week Lindsay of The Flynnigans, Charlotte of My Pixie Blog, and Krysten of Why Girls are Weird are hosting a link up featuring our happy lists from the week! Got a happy list of your own? Link up! Now onto what made ME happy this week!
- Deadline : Crime with Tamron Hall
- To Do Lists
- Roommates and new friends
- dove chocolates
- catching up with old friends
- Dog parks
- “a compliant free world” book I won
- looking at rental houses/moving
- thin crust pizza and garlic knots
- new movies i haven’t seen on Prime
Now it’s your turn! What made YOU happy this week?
Link Up Details:
- Be kind and visit some other blogs in the link up – show them some love, too!
- Link-Ups on our blogs will be open on Friday mornings at 6 am EST and will be up until the following Tuesday night at Midnight. Remember, have fun and stop by every Friday to check out the ushe. 😉