What do you miss most about being a kid?
being carefree and have no responsibilities.
Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Renee and Nora Maybelle.
What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
swing, play games, chase boys- what else?! talking to recess watcher people
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I used to say pharmacist or cashier but I grew up wanting to be a ballet dancer or psychologist.
What was your favorite toy?
was all about my barbies and my dolls. Games, cards and nintendo!:)
What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I would dance anywhere. I would wave a lot at people. I was always quiet and sweet kid.. very respectful and curious. I would fall a lot, off bikes, down stairs, I was a klutz- but that’s not funny.
I’d play barbies in my room for hours, guess thats kinda lonesome but I loved it!
please comment, thanks!
1. What is your dream job?
To be a child psychologist like a trauma counselor. I had one after my dad passed away and I can’t believe the feeling of comfort and solitude by confiding in someone other than family. When you’re a kid, you need a voice! 🙁
2. If you just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
Travel, blog, have kids, own a house and lots of dogs and cats. 🙂
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a cashier, a pharmacist and a ballerina/horse rider.
I never mind up my mind for very long.
4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
GO TO SCHOOL, STAY IN SCHOOL, WORK HARD AND GET A GOOD INTERNSHIP. I failed and dropped out so be a good student and know it will pay off someday- GET A MASTERS DEGREE.
5. Biggest pet peeves?
being rude to people you don’t know.
being a bad friend
6. Greatest fears?
Something happening to the people I love.
[gotta second those answers]
love you gals! 🙂
comment away…………..have a good sunday/monday! & rest of your week.
(I’m cooking noodles right now yum yum!)
15 facts about yourself
- I love fruits and veggies but don’t nearly eat enough of them.
- I dislike going to the movie theater when I can simply watch them at home.
- I kinda wish I was an architect.
- I wrote poetry in high school, a collection was my senior project along with a research paper about schizophrenia.
- My middle name is May, like the month but not.
- I was a very grown up kid, I knew how to tie my shoes early, how to be polite and say please and thank you, I enjoyed adult things like museums and art galleries I was raised like an adult not like a kid.
- Sometimes my dog has so much energy he runs laps around the house and I just wanna….. go crazy.
- I’m a night person, and now with hubbs new schedule it’s easy.
- I have a 5 tattoos.
- I have been married for almost 3 years, seems like forever.
- I lost my daddy to early death at 13, it was the hardest thing I have ever been through.
- I want to have a turtle as a pet & so does my hubby!
- I am a sibling to four and an only child.
- <3 photography <3
- i love my husband and i am so blessed to have him in my life. he is my other half, literally. i could not live without him and i would never wanna try. our love runs that deep.
What is your favorite store to shop at?
Aeropostale but I’m getting real keen on secondhand shops in my area, so I’m buying a lot of summer things at a bargain!
If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Hollister, it might look high school but I love their stuff and it fits so good!
guess that’s not designer but oh well
Must have closet staple?
A cardi. I just got a striped one at a second hand place and I love it!
I wear it with everything!
Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
I just wear loafers, flip flops and sneaks. I’m picky about shoes.. I love wedges but cant ever find the right fit ad correct size.
Best clothing deal you’ve ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
Free. Hand me downs. these days I’m tiny and everyone is grown up, no trades anymore- if you are a size 0 (lucky) or XS/S size and wanna send me some giveaway clothes etc- email me, seriously. email@example.com
boho chic. unsure of what to do there, but on other people its cute-sometimes.
I am linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. This week it is all about T.V. – and we answer them & link up!! What a great way to make new friends!!! So head on over, grab a button & link up!
Favorite TV show of the past:
I love Full House!
Step by Step
Favorite TV show currently
Pretty Little Liars
Which Reality Show would you NEVER do?
Survivor. Or Amazing Race.
Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do?
Real World or Road Rules
TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
I like to think I’m like Susan from Desperate Housewives.. She has her ups and downs but she is a good person.
TV character you’d want to date?
easy on the eyes right? Ha ha ha!
Enjoy your Sunday!~